Dine with local Lanna cook, experience Lanna cooking on site. The meal includes organic vegetables from our gardens. True Lanna culture and life style will be yours to experience and be cherished for years. Come, join us for lunch or dinner.
Authentically Local! Experiencing the people, the cultural and the food in the traditional Lanna style with locals. There are many thing that can be learned & shared.
- Pick up by your host, " Then she will take you to visit the local market and continue to her house by local transport or private car.
- Visiting the organic garden.
- Cooking Lanna food together, just like family, talking & sharing experiences with the host family.
The food will be Northern Thai food or Lanna food in the Lanna cuisine, cooked with charcoal stove and clay pot in the open air kitchen.
- Having a meal together as locals do. The place is in the Countryside, surround by rice fields, fruit orchards and organic garden that will get you in touch with the real locals and you will learn something new. See how locals live, share their culture and eat together with them.
There are 4 dishes to cook including dessert.
The class is organized for Lunch time (08.30 am. -02.30 pm. ) or Dinner time (03.30 pm. -09.30 pm.)
* Recipe Book
* All Ingredients for cooking
* Pick up by Local Transportation within 3 kilometers from Chiang Mai downtown
* Water/tea/coffee/ fruit in season
* English Speaking host
* Local Market Tour
* Visit Organic Farm
* Travel Insurance (required by Thailand Tourism regulations)
$108 per guest
Any day · 08.30 am. - 02.30 pm.
Left 8 seats remaining
Hang Dong, Hang Dong District, Chiang Mai, Thailand
For preparation, please choose 3 main dishes from the menu list and 1 dessert as follow;
Main dish choices :
1) Sai Aou - Chiang Mai Sausage
2) Mix local vegetable curry with chicken - (can make for vegetarian)
3) Hot & sour local chicken soup with tamarind leaf
4) Kaeng Hung Lay" - Chiang Mai curry
5) Northern Thai red curry with Pumpkin (can make for vegetarian)
6) Abb Pla - Grilled Fish wrap in banana leaf
7) Abb Moo- Grilled minced pork wrap in banana leaf
8) Tom Yam Jin Kai - Chicken northern Thai spicy soup (can make for vegetarian)
9) Yum Nor Mai - Bamboo shoot local salad (By season) (can make for vegetarian)
10) Koey Soi Kai - Chiang Mai noodles with chicken (can make for vegetarian)
11) Naam Prick Noom - Green northern Thai chili dipping paste (can make for vegetarian)
12) Naam Prick Oong - Tomato northern Thai chili dipping paste (can make for vegetarian)
13) Kaeng Hed - Mix mushroom local curry (can make for vegetarian)
14) Taam Kanoon - Young Jack fruit salad (can make for vegetarian)
15) Laab Moo Kao - Chiang Mai minced pork spicy salad
16) Tom Yum Hed - Mushroom local spicy soup (can make for vegetarian)
17) Laab Pla: Minced fish spicy salad (can make for vegetarian)
18) Kaeng Kanun: Young Jack fruit local curry (can make for vegetarian)
19) Saa Plee: Fresh banana flower spicy salad with minced pork (can make for vegetarian)
20) Kanoom Jean Naam Gaew - Rice local noodle with pork & blood curry soup
21) Tam Mamong - Green mango spicy salad with dried fish (By season) (can make forvegetarian)
Dessert Choices :
1) Kanom Wong (can make for vegetarian)
2) Kanom Krok - Thai coconut pudding (can make for vegetarian)
3) Kabong - Deep fried pumpkin (can make for vegetarian)