One night about real conversations and human connections, a social dining experience designed to bring people together in an international atmosphere. A sensory evening combining Spanish gastronomy, wine and music at a lovely Swan river views apartment and terrace.
Designed for curious minds and cosmopolitan personalities, our 3-hours journey starts with us receiving you with Spanish sangria while you meet the other guests, proceeds preparing the food that a little bit late we will taste together. it's a show-cooking concept, guests can see how we cook while they create the dishes, of course foodie discussions will be welcome.
· Designed for curious minds, lovers of good taste, world citizens, you will meet like-minded people from all over the world.
· Discover unique hidden places in Perth with wonderful view to the river transformed into a gastronomic space for one night.
· Taste an exclusive Mediterranean food made by yourself and addressed by Spanish people.
· Experience a live show-cooking while you drink sangria and Spanish red wine.
· Listen flamenco, Spanish and Latin music.
· Explore and enjoy what’s good in life: food, drink, dancing, meeting new people and laughing!
WHAT IS INCLUDED
· Unique location
· Flamenco and Latin music
· Show-cooking and Spanish food classes
· 8 courses dinner
· Open Bar
Join us to discover a Spanish night in Perth.
Come in, Let’s Drunch!
To be consider:
Less than 6 person events will be celebrate in our lovely Swan river views apartment and terrace.
More than 6 person event will be celebrate in our stunning private dinning room.
$58 per guest
February 9, 2020 · 7:00PM
First round of tapas (one by person)
+ Pan tomaca
Spanish bread toast, Mediterranean virgin olive oil, grated tomato and a pinch of salt
+ Tortilla de Patatas
Spanish omelette made with potatoes, eggs, onion and green pepper
+ Queso curado y chorizo
Cured chorizo and cheese
Second round of tapas (one by person)
+ Salmorejo Cordobes
Creamy cold tomato topped with chopped Serrano cured ham
+ Pollo al ajillo
Tasty chicken cooked with garlic sauce
+ Gambas al pil-pil
Prawns with garlic and chilly
+ Huevos rellenos
Hard-boiled eggs topped with tuna and homemade mayonnaise
+ Tartar de atun rojo
Red tuna with avocado
+ Arroz con Leche
A creamy Spanish rice pudding
Spanish red wine