We are delighted to welcome you into our table to experience a marvelous taste of Venezuela!
Venezuela has a large and diverse regional cooking that has its own regional cuisine, nevertheless, there is one thing that distinguishes us, is our main bread that we call "Arepa"; being made from precooked or raw cornflour (gluten free).
We invite you to have a look at our very first menu and if you have any question please do not hesitate to contact us.
Gaby and Krlos
Banana Chips with white cheese
Tequeños (cheese fingers)
2 Arepas (based on corn flour - gluten free),
Dough flavour to be chosen (please choose two per serving/service):
- Plain white (oats)
- Red beet (beetroot)
- Orange (carrot)
Filling ( please choose two filling per serving/service) :
- Reina Pepiada: avocado, chicken and mayonnaise
- Domino: white cheese and black beans
- Pabellon: black beans, white cheese, yellow plantain and shredded meat
- Perico: scrambled eggs with onions and tomato
- Santa Rosa: spicy fresh cheese made home and avocado (for reservations with at least 6 people)
*please note that Venezuelan meal are not spicy or hot
Bienmesabe (typical venezuelan dessert based on coconut milk)
*In function of the season others desserts can be proposed
Papelón juice (based on lemon and raw cane syrup)
Coffee or tea
Buen Provecho - Enjoy your meal
PS: just one entrance will be proposed