There’s no better way to delve into a new culture than by tasting the local cuisine. In this foodie-friendly Malaga tour, uncover the tapas scene by exploring the city with a local guide. Visit three taverns in the city center, eat traditional Spanish snacks, and learn about Spain’s famous wine as you sip.
- Explore taverns and wine cellars on this traditional gourmet tour around Malaga
- Walk through the city center, see monuments, and uncover the city’s history!
- Get tips from a local guide that knows all about Malaga’s food culture, events and best places to go!
- We’ll try 5 – 6 varieties of homemade tapas each, with 3 glasses of wine, beer or vermouth! All included!
- There are vegetarian, gluten-free and non-pork options!
- You’ll get a list with all the recipes of the tapas we try so you can practice at home.
1. Oldest family-owned winery in town!
We’ll start this amazing tour in the oldest winery in town! 200 years of history, making the famous Malaga sweet wine. I’ll explain you the differences between each type of wine and the grapes used for them, and of course, advice you on which wine is the best choice for you depending on your taste 🙂
2. Bodega El Pimpi: discover the hidden local’s corner
A must in Malaga is to visit El Pimpi, the second oldest winery in town! And of course, we will discover the hidden local’s corner 🙂 Located in a typical Andalusian house, with amazing folkloric decoration, El Pimpi offers a wide range of different wines from Malaga: not only the famous moscatel, but also some really nice white and red ones.
Here we’ll have our first tapas and start enjoying the best of Málaga’s gastronomy.
3. Calle Carretería, the essence of Malaga’s local taverns
We’ll move to Calle Carreteria to fully immerse in the locals’ atmosphere. Here you won’t find any tourist, so be ready to experience what a real Andalusian tavern is. In this amazing place, you’ll have the chance to taste the speciality of the house: the Spanish Vermouth! Besides, we’ll have about 3-4 homemade tapas per person or more to share. I guarantee you will be full by the end of the tour!
So don’t doubt anymore, and join me to discover the real Málaga, its wonderful wines and the homemade typical food you won’t find elsewhere 😀
$62 per guest
Any day · 12:30, 18:00
We run the tour everyday at 12:30 and 18:00
Left 20 seats remaining
This is a traditional tapas and wine tour so actually, there isn't a First or Main course: we'll try lots of local delicacies: tortilla de patatas, ensaladilla rusa, migas, habas con jamón, albóndigas and even some goat cheese! We can adapt to your preferences and needs
Enjoy 3 delicious drinks of your choice:
-Wines: Malaga Sweet wine (Moscatel or Pedro Ximenez), Malaga local red, white or rosé.
-Spanish Vermouth! - You have to try this!
-Non alcoholic drinks