Recipe : Tzatziki of cucumber
- Number of people: 4
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Cooking time: 0 minutes
- Degree of difficulty: Easy
- Cost: €
- 1 cucumber
- 2 Greek yogurts
- 1 clove of garlic
- Fresh mint
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon of vinegar
- Peel and grate the cucumber, then drain it in a strainer (the trick is to salt the cucumber to make it drain faster).
- In a salad bowl, put the yogurt, oil, vinegar, pepper and crushed garlic clove.
- To mince or cut in very thin pieces the mint and to add it in the salad bowl.
- "Squeeze" the grated cucumber and add it to the preparation. Salt if necessary and mix.
- Chill for at least 2 hours and serve.
- Serve alone, with bread or as an accompaniment to salads.