Recipe : Velvety with zucchini
- Number of people: 4
- Preparation time: 30 minutes
- Cooking time: 20 minutes
- Degree of difficulty: Easy
- Cost: €
- 800 g of zucchini
- 2 onions
- 1 lemon
- 2 egg yolks
- 1/2 bunch fresh coriander
- 1 chicken broth
- 8 tablespoons of olive oil
- Ground pepper
- Peel the onions, then slice them.
- Eliminate the ends of the zucchini, rinse them but do not peel them; and cut them into cubes.
- Prepare the broth by dissolving the plate in 3/4 liter of very hot water.
- In a casserole, heat 2 tablespoons olive oil, then brown the onions.
- Then add the diced zucchini, mix; salt and pepper, then sprinkle with broth.
- Cook for 20 minutes under cover, over low heat.
- Squeeze the lemon.
- In a bowl, mix the egg yolks with the lemon juice and olive oil with a fork.
- When the soup is cooked, mix it, then add the preparation to egg yolks without stopping mixing, you must get a velvety.
- Let cool, then put in the refrigerator, covered with a film of food.
- Serve very fresh in cups, sprinkled with chopped chives and coriander.
- You can add on this velvety diced zucchini, lemon zest or diced cherry tomatoes to decorate.
- This delicious cold soup will be even better if you prepare it the day before.