Recipe : Skewers walnut St-Jacques, shrimp and candied lemon
- Number of people: 4
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 1 hour 05
- Degree of difficulty: Easy
- Cost: €€
- 4 yellow lemons
- 4 limes
- 10 g. salt
- 50 g. sugar
- 15 cl of oil
- 1 crushed garlic clove
- Walnut St. Jacques
- Cut the limes and yolks in half and put them in a saucepan with cold water at height. Add 50 g sugar and 10 g salt and cook for one hour, let cool and cut again the lemons in large quarters then reserve.
- Stitch the walnut St-Jacques and shrimp on the skewers by interposing them with the lemons.
- Mix the olive oil and the garlic clove with salt and pepper.
- For the marinade on your skewers and marinate for a minimum of 15 minutes (maximum overnight).
- Grill skewers 2 to 3 minutes per side.