Recipe : Mint feta watermelon melon rocket salad
- Number of people: 4
- Preparation time: 8 minutes
- Degree of difficulty: Easy
- Cost: €
- 80 g. rocket
- 1/2 melon
- 1 beautiful slice of watermelon
- 120 g. of feta
- 8 green mint leaves
- 5 cl. of olive oil
- Cut the flesh of melon and watermelon into small cubes or balls using a Parisian spoon. Emit the cheese roughly.
- Wash and squeeze the arugula. Divide it into 4 plates, add the melon, the watermelon, and the feta cheese. Season with a dash of olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Finely chop the mint just before serving to prevent it from turning black and spread it over the plates. Enjoy it immediately.