Recipe: Caesar Pasta Salad
- Number of people: 4
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Cooking time: 10 minutes
- Degree of difficulty: Easy
- Cost: €
- 200g of pasta
- 2 chicken breasts (about 300g) or 3 boiled eggs
- A Roman salad
- Some cherry tomatoes
- 40g garlic croutons
- 40g of parmesan shavings
- 2 tablespoons of Caesar sauce
- Cook the pasta in a saucepan of boiling salted water, following the directions on the package.
- Slice the chicken into small pieces, then brown and cook in a lightly oiled pan, do not forget to season with salt and pepper. Let everything cool.
- Cut the salad, cut the cherry tomatoes in half and pour into a salad bowl with pasta and chilled chicken, as well as croutons, parmesan, sauce, salt and pepper to taste.
- Reserve in the fridge 2 hours before eating.