Recipe : Zucchinis and Roquefort Pie
- Number of people: 4
- Preparation time: 10 minutes
- Cooking time: 40 minutes
- Degree of difficulty: Easy
- Cost: €
- 3 zucchini
- 1 piece of Roquefort cheese
- 1 broken dough
- 20 cl thick cream
- 3 eggs
- Spread the dough in the mold, pricking it with a fork.
- Cut the zucchini, peeled or not, into thin slices. Have them all over the surface. Arrange roquefort cubes all over the zucchini.
- In a salad bowl, mix the eggs and the cream. Salt and pepper the device thus constituted, then pour it on zucchini and blue cheese.
- Bake in a hot oven for 40 minutes, until golden!