- Mamaz Social Food Blog : Eat with locals everywhere in the world!
- Recipe: Herb bread
Recipe: Herb bread
- Nomber of persons : 6
- Preparation time : 5 minutes
- Cooking time : 15 minutes
- Degree of difficulty : Easy
- Cost : €
- 250 g. of butter
- 1 bowl of herbs
- 1 baguette bread or 6 round rolls
- Mix the ingredients with the fork ; open a baguette bread over its entire length, or rolls, remove a little bread and spread widely butter with herbs. Wrap the loaves in a sheet of aluminum foil.
- Heat the bread 10 to 15 minutes in its packaging in the oven or barbecue, to allow the butter to diffuse its perfume and bread to become crisp.
- Open the papillots at the table.