Recipe : Fish terrine with basil
- Number of people: 6
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Cooking time: 40 minutes
- Degree of difficulty: Easy
- Cost: €€
- 400 g. salmon
- 300 g. julienne type white fish, cod ...
- 1 small can of tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons fresh cream
- 1 small bouquet of chopped basil (not chopped, it breaks the aroma!)
- 2 beaten eggs
- Mix the raw fish fillets with the robot.
- Into a salad bowl and incorporate one by one all other ingredients indicated stirring with a spatula.
- Check the seasoning.
- Line the bottom of a rectangular cake mold with baking paper (easy demolding!).
- For the mixture.
- Bake for about 40 minutes in a bain-marie, preheated oven at thermostat 7 (210 ° C).
- Unmold cold.
- Serve well chilled with mayonnaise with basil and lemon, raw vegetables ...