Recipe : Cold soup with yogurt and dill
- Number of people: 4
- Preparation time: 5 minutes
- Cooking time: 10 minutes
- Degree of difficulty: Easy
- Cost: €
- 2 velvety yogurts type yogurts Greek style
- 100 g of white rice cooked in water
- 15 cl of chicken broth
- 25 g of butter
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 tablespoon chopped dill
- Cook the rice with water the time indicated.
- Brown the garlic with the butter in a saucepan about 30 seconds.
- Add the broth and as much water as the rice and heat for one or two minutes.
- Remove from fire.
- Meanwhile, smooth yogurt and season to taste.
- Broth and rice over yogurt and mix.
- Add the dill
- Reserve cool.