Recipe: Caramel decorations
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Cooking time: 15 minutes
- Rest time: 10 minutes
- Degree of difficulty: Easy
- Cost: €
- To make caramel decorations, the ideal is to make a caramel dry. In a clean pan, pour in the sugar and leave on medium heat. Above all, do not stir the sugar. Let it cook. When the caramel begins to form, make circles with the pan to loosen the remaining uncooked sugar. Cook until the caramel is red and smooth.
- Once the caramel is ready, you can create the decorations of your choice. For that, help yourself with cooking utensils to achieve beautiful shapes. For example, take a ladle clean, oil the back of the ladle slightly so that the caramel is easily detached when it will be unmolded. With a tablespoon, put some fillet of caramels on the back of the wad, making streaks to form like a basket. Let the caramel cool down before unmolding.
- Using the palm of your hand, gently peel off the caramel hulls from the back of the ladle.
- Make the shapes of your choice according to your desires and decorate your desserts without limit.