Recipe : Artichoke carpaccio
- Number of people: 4
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Degree of difficulty: Easy
- Cost: €
- 1 bunch artichokes with peppers
- 1 yellow lemon
- 40 g. Parmesan cheese
- 5 cl. olive oil
- 2 branches of flat parsley
- Take the juice of half of your lemon in a salad bowl. Add olive oil, salt, pepper and mix.
- Break the stems of your artichokes to their bases. Remove the first layers of leaves until you reach the softer ones. Cut to 2/3 of the height then in thin strips.
- Put them immediately in the bowl and wrap them with lemon juice and oil.
- Make fine parmesan shavings.
- Remove the parsley and chop it.
- Arrange your artichoke carpaccio harmoniously in 4 plates. Top with parsley and parmesan shavings.